The Data Science Workshop
This is the repository for The Data Science Workshop, published by Packt. It contains all the supporting project files necessary to work through the course from start to finish.
Requirements and Setup
To get started with the project files, you'll need to:
- Setup Google colab
About The Data Science Workshop
The Data Science Workshop equips you with the basic skills you need to start working on a variety of data science projects. You’ll work through the essential building blocks of a data science project gradually through the book, and then put all the pieces together to consolidate your knowledge and apply your learnings in the real world.
What you will learn
- Explore the key differences between supervised learning and unsupervised learning
- Manipulate and analyze data using scikit-learn and pandas libraries
- Understand key concepts such as regression, classification, and clustering
- Discover advanced techniques to improve the accuracy of your model
- Understand how to speed up the process of adding new features
- Simplify your machine learning workflow for production
If you've found this repository useful, you might want to check out some of our other workshop titles: