A modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application.
Why Superset? |
Supported Databases |
Installation and Configuration |
Release Notes |
Get Involved |
Contributor Guide |
Organizations Using Superset
Screenshots & Gifs
Slice & dice your data
Query and visualize your data with SQL Lab
Visualize geospatial data with deck.gl
Choose from a wide array of visualizations
- An intuitive interface for visualizing datasets and
crafting interactive dashboards
- A wide array of beautiful visualizations to showcase your data
- Code-free visualization builder to extract and present datasets
- A world-class SQL IDE for preparing data for visualization, including a rich metadata browser
- A lightweight semantic layer which empowers data analysts to quickly define custom dimensions and metrics
- Out-of-the-box support for most SQL-speaking databases
- Seamless, in-memory asynchronous caching and queries
- An extensible security model that allows configuration of very intricate rules on
on who can access which product features and datasets.
- Integration with major
authentication backends (database, OpenID, LDAP, OAuth, REMOTE_USER, etc)
- The ability to add custom visualization plugins
- An API for programmatic customization
- A cloud-native architecture designed from the ground up for scale
Superset can query data from any SQL-speaking datastore or data engine (e.g. Presto or Athena) that has a Python DB-API driver and a SQLAlchemy dialect.
Here are some of the major database solutions that are supported:
A more comprehensive list of supported databases along with the configuration instructions can be found
Want to add support for your datastore or data engine? Read more here about the technical requirements.
Installation and Configuration
Extended documentation for Superset
Interested in contributing? Check out our
to find resources around contributing along with a detailed guide on
how to set up a development environment.