Honukai theme and colors for Oh My ZSH and iTerm by
See how it looks with blur and transparency (video).
The theme is based on the wonderfully made ys theme from the official oh-my-zsh repo.
honukai.zsh-theme into the
~/.oh-my-zsh/custom/themes/ directory (simply create the
themes directory if it does not exist)
- Change the theme variable name to
- Reload ZSH with
- Open Preferences pane on the Profiles tab in iTerm
- Switch to the Colors tab and import the
honukai.itermcolors (drop-down in the lower right corner)
NOTE: You'll need at least iTerm2.9-nightly (aka 3.0)
There's a bunch of settings you might want to change in your profile in order to get the extra eye-candy.
- Disable Draw bold in bold font
- Disable Draw bold in bright colors
- Enable Draw anti-aliased text with thin strokes
Transparency to 10-15%
Blur to 40-50%