Logstash playground and e2e UI
Testing Logstash real configuration input, output, codecs and filters is a extremely tedious process results in logstash configurations that are not tested properly and it break very often.
GO + Socket.IO + NG + Logstash FTW!
Logstash architecture in production
Logstash architecture in this example
# Clone the github repo
$ git clone --depth 1 --branch master https://github.com/meabed/logstash-testing-e2e.git
# run docker-compose
$ docker-compose up
# Wait fot logstash to start
# Open your web page localhost:9001
# if you are using mac you open the docker machine ip
$ docker-machine ip default # 192.168.64.6:9001
- Online UI For e2e logstash testing
- Realtime Logstash parsing of logs
- Examples of logs of different services
- and more...
- [ ] Screenshots
- [ ] Video Tutorial
- [ ] Examples " Mongo / Redis / Nginx / Apache / Log4j / JSON / Multiline / etc... "
- [ ] UI Enhancements
- [ ] UI Start / Stop / Reload logstash
- [ ] UI Logstash error viewer from log path
- [ ] More documentation about using logstash
- [ ] Deploy on public test server
- [ ] Online editing of logstash configurations
- [ ] Contributors list
Anyone is welcome to contribute, however, if you decide to get involved, please take a moment to review the guidelines:
The code is available under the MIT license.