Sqliteviz is a single-page offline-first PWA for fully client-side visualisation of SQLite databases or CSV files.
With sqliteviz you can:
- run SQL queries against a SQLite database and create Plotly charts based on the result sets
- import a CSV file into a SQLite database and visualize imported data
- manage queries and chart settings and run them against different databases
- import/export queries and chart settings to/from a JSON file
- export a modified SQLite database
- use it offline from your OS application menu like any other desktop app
The latest release of sqliteviz is deployed on GitHub Pages at lana-k.github.io/sqliteviz.
For user documentation, check out sqliteviz Wiki.
It's a kind of middleground between Plotly Falcon and Redash.
It is built on top of react-chart-editor, sql.js and Vue-Codemirror in Vue.js. CSV parsing is performed with Papa Parse.