Awesome Shiny Apps for Statistics
A curated list of awesome Shiny Apps for statistics (ASAS) can
- help teachers teach basic statistics to their students.
- help self-learners to visualize statistics concepts.
- continuous variables
- Student's T
- Shiny Apps including more than one distribution
Two groups or multiple groups comparison
Bootstrap resampling - Demonstrate hypothesis testing using bootstrap resampling.
Power - Demonstrate the relationship of statistical power, effect size, and false positives
Calculate power - Calculat the power of a statistical hypothesis test for a two-sided symmetrical test and show how statistical power is related to the p-value and the significance level.
Trade Off - Visualize the trade off between type I and type II errors in a Null Hypothesis Significance Test (NHST).
Nonlinear Models for Continous Variables
Complete Data Analysis
Several ways you can help
- Create a Shiny App that explains the statistics concept missing on the list
- Add latest and greatest Shiny Apps that explain statistics concepts
- Delete broken links to Shiny Apps
- Delete links to low-quality Shiny Apps
- Design the appearance of the website
- Fix any typo
- Rewrite the title or description of any Shiny App to make them more easily understood
- Suggest different ways to categorize
Please adhere to the contribution guidelines.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.