Free multi-platform database tool for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts.
Supports any database which has JDBC driver (which basically means - ANY database). EE version also supports non-JDBC datasources (MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, Redis, BigTable, DynamoDB, etc).
- Has a lot of features including metadata editor, SQL editor, rich data editor, ERD, data export/import/migration, SQL execution plans, etc.
- Based on Eclipse platform.
- Uses plugins architecture and provides additional functionality for the following databases: MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Greenplum, Oracle, DB2 LUW, Exasol, SQL Server, Sybase/SAP ASE, SQLite, Firebird, H2, HSQLDB, Derby, Teradata, Vertica, Netezza, Informix, etc.
You can download prebuilt binaries from official website or directly from GitHub releases.
You can also download Early Access version. We publish it 1-2 times per week.
Just run an installer (or unzip an archive) and run
Note: DBeaver needs Java to run. Open JDK 11 is included in all DBeaver distributions. (since version 7.3.1).
You can change default JDK version by replacing directory
jre in dbeaver installation folder.
- Java (JDK) 11 or later (AdoptOpenJDK 11 is our default Java at the moment).
- Apache Maven 3.6+
- Internet access
- Git client
git clone https://github.com/dbeaver/dbeaver.git dbeaver
Binaries are in
Contribution: help the Beaver!
Hooray, we have reached 17k of stars on GitHub and continue to grow!
That's really cool, we are glad that you like DBeaver.
- We are actively looking for new source code contributors. We have added labels “Good first issue” and “Help wanted” to some tickets. If you want to be a part of our development team just be brave and take a ticket.
- You can buy DBeaver EE version. It includes all features of CE + NoSQL databases support + EE extensions + official online support. Also, licensed users have priorities in bug fixes and new features development.
DBeaver is a desktop client.
If you are looking for a web-based database management tool - check our new product: CloudBeaver.
It is based on DBeaver platform and thus supports any database and most of DBeaver features.