WPGraphQL WooCommerce (WooGraphQL)
Docs • AxisTaylor • Join Slack
- Install & activate WooCommerce
- Install & activate WPGraphQL
- Clone or download the zip of this repository into your WordPress plugin directory & activate the WP GraphQL WooCommerce plugin.
- (Optional) Install & activate WPGraphQL-JWT-Authentication to add a
login mutation that returns a JSON Web Token.
- (Optional) Install & activate WPGraphQL-CORS to add an extra layer of security using HTTP CORS and some of WPGraphQL advanced functionality.
What does this plugin do?
It adds WooCommerce functionality to the WPGraphQL schema using WooCommerce's CRUD objects.
- Query product, product variations, customers, coupons, orders, refunds and more with complex filtering options.
- Manipulate customer session data using customer and cart mutations while managing customer session token using HTTP headers or cookies (not recommended). HTTP header example w/ React/Apollo
- Create orders using the
order mutations with the
- Payment Processing
- Adminstrator mutations. Eg. Creating and deleting products, coupons, and refunds.
Feel free to test out the extension using this GraphiQL Playground. The playground allows you to execute queries and mutations, as well as view the schema.
Wanna help support WooGraphQL's future.
- Examples with Next.js
- Examples with Gatsby
Who using WooGraphQL
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. [Contribute].
Become a financial contributor and help us sustain our community. [Contribute]
Support this project with your organization. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Contribute]