📂 Finder toolbar app to open current folder in Visual Studio Code
Installation and usage:
- Download app for Light or Dark mode or using
brew cask install open-in-code
(if using VS Code Insiders, download this instead)
- Move Open in Code.app to /Applications
- Go to /Applications
- While holding Command key, drag Open in Code.app to Finder toolbar
- Right-click Open in Code.app and click Open. When the security dialog prompt appears, click Open.
- Once Visual Studio Code new window is opened, close it.
- Navigate to a folder you want to open with Visual Studio Code
- Click on the toolbar icon
- Folder will open with Visual Studio Code