Scalar DL: Tamper-evident and Scalable Distributed Ledger
Scalar DL is a blockchain-inspired distributed ledger which achieves:
- High tamper-evidence of data by utilizing digital signature, hash chain, determinism and decentralization
- Scalable and highly available ACID-compliant smart contract executions
- Exact finality and linearizable consistency
Scalar DL is mainly maintained by the Scalar Engineering Team, but of course we appreciate any help.
- For asking questions, finding answers and helping other users, please go to stackoverflow and use scalardl tag.
- For filing bugs, suggesting improvements, or requesting new features, help us out by opening an issue.
Scalar DL is licensed under commercial license only. Please contact us for more information.