A PHP API to log anything anywhere
This script is currently over active development and it is currently in a beta test process. If you find any errors, please open an issue or, if you don't want to register on Github, open a ticket on my support center or send me an email to [email protected].
- PHP >4.1
- MySQL database
- (Only if using the PHP client): PHP cURL library
- (Only if using the Python client): Python requests library
- (Only if using the BASH client): cURL
- (Only if using the NodeJS client): Node request package
- You can get the lastest stable release here.
- You can get the lastest beta release here.
- Download lastest release (check the downloads section).
- Copy all the files to your server root / a subdirectory.
- Create a MySQL database and fill the access details in the config.example.php
- Rename config.example.php to config.
- Change the example settings in the clients to your settings.
You can see examples of use in php, python and bash in the examples folder
- [x] Ruby Client
- [x] GO Client
- [ ] C# client
- [x] Retrieve visit information whit GET requests.
- [ ] More clients