QuickApp - ASPNET Core 3.1 / Angular 9 project template
A startup Angular 9 / ASP.NET Core 3.1 (cross-platform ) project template with an end-to-end login, user and role management implementation.
As well as other common functionalities for Quick Application Development.
FOLLOW ME on twitter for important updates
NOTE: Please post support related topics in the
To hire developers for your next project please go to
For the older asp.net core 1.x version: Download
LIVE DEMO | MORE TEMPLATES
INTRODUCING QUICKAPP PREMIUM TEMPLATES
- All free features
- Angular Material
- Reactive forms
- Public Registration, Password Recovery & Reset, Email Confirmation
- Priority Email Support
Get QuickApp PRO | Live Demo
Get QuickApp STANDARD | Live Demo
This application consists of:
- Template pages using Angular 9 and TypeScript
- RESTful API Backend using ASP.NET Core 3.1 MVC Web API
- Database using Entity Framework Core
- Authentication based on OpenID Connect
- API Documentation using Swagger
- Angular CLI for managing client-side libraries
- Theming using Bootstrap 4
You get the benefits of:
- A complete backend and frontend project structure to build on, with login, user and permission-based role management already integrated
- Data Access Layer built with the Repository and Unit of Work Pattern
- Code First Database
- A RESTful API Design
- Angular Directives Quidance
- Angular Pipes Quidance
- Angular Animations Quidance
- Angular Services
- Dialog and Notification Services
- Configuration Page and Configuration Service
- Integrated Internationaliztion
- Theming with SASS
- Ready-to-use email API
- Handling Access and Refresh Tokens with WebStorage (Bearer authentication) - No Cookies
- Jquery Integration (Ability to use standard Jquery libraries)
- CRUD APIs
- Responsive Design
- [OPTION 1] Clone the Git Repository and edit with your favorite editor. e.g. Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code
- [OPTION 2] Install Project template from the Visual Studio Gallery and follow the usual File -> New Project -> Web -> QuickApp - to create a new Project from this template.
Ctrl+F5 (The usual way)
- When creating a new project please wait for all dependencies to be restored; "dotnet restore" for asp.net project & "npm install" for angular project.
When using VisualStudio this is automatic, check the output window or status bar to know that the package/dependencies restore process is complete before launching your program for the first time.
- If you get any errors, consider running manually the steps to build the project and note where the errors occur.
Open command prompt and do the below steps:
- run 'dotnet restore' from the two project folders - Restore nuget packages
- run 'npm install' from the project with package.json - Restore npm packages
- Try running the application again - Test to make sure it all works
- When running the client(angular) project on a different address/domain from the backend, configure the baseUrl of the client to match that of the server.
You do this from environment.ts in the ClientApp/Angular project.
Example: baseUrl: "http://yourbackendserver.com" OR baseUrl: "http://localhost:5050"
- For help and support post in the support forum
- For bug reports open an issue on github
LOGIN WITH USERNAME OR EMAIL ADDRESS
Default Administrator Account
Default Standard Account
QuickApp is actively maintained by Ebenezer Monney on GitHub. You can support it by
- Submitting your changes/improvements/features using pull requests
- Suggesting ideas or areas of improvements
- Encouraging the developers by rating it/starring it
- Linking to it and recommending it to others
- Making a donation
Released under the MIT License.
YOUR FEEDBACK | FOLLOW ME
If you found this template useful, please take a minute to rate it. Appreciated!