Homebridge plugin to control Govee devices supported by the official Govee API
- This plugin allows you to view and control your Govee devices within HomeKit. The plugin:
- requires an API key linked to your Govee account to function
- uses the official Govee API (v1.1) so please check that your Govee model is supported
- To use this plugin, you will need to already have Homebridge (at least v1.3.3) or HOOBS (at least v3.3.4) installed. Please refer to the links for more information and installation instructions.
- It is recommended to use the current LTS version of Node, currently v14, however Node v10 and v12 are also supported.
- To all users who have shared their devices to enable functionality.
- To the creator of the awesome plugin header logo: Keryan Belahcene.
- To the creators/contributors of Homebridge who make this plugin possible.
- I am in no way affiliated with Govee and this plugin is a personal project that I maintain in my free time.
- Use this plugin entirely at your own risk - please see licence for more information.