Homebridge plugin to control eWeLink devices with original firmware
- This plugin allows you to view and control your eWeLink devices within HomeKit. The plugin:
- requires your eWeLink credentials to function
- supports LAN control for certain devices
- uses a web socket for real-time device control and updates
- To use this plugin, you will need to already have Homebridge (at least v1.3.3) or HOOBS (at least v3.3.4) installed. Please refer to the links for more information and installation instructions.
- It is recommended to use the current LTS version of Node, currently v14, however Node v10 and v12 are also supported.
- I am in no way affiliated with eWeLink nor any of the device brands (like Sonoff) and this plugin is a personal project that I maintain in my free time.
- Use this plugin entirely at your own risk - please see licence for more information.