Home Assistant Configuration
Configuration files for Brian's & Kinna's HomeAssistant.
Build Status (Travis-CI)
- RaspberryPi 3 using the Hass.io installation method.
- NGINX with Let's Encrypt with no-ip.com used for dynamic DNS.
- [ ] Outline automations here.
- Use IFTTT to flash living room lights at certain hours of the day only if the light is currently turned on.
- Send push notification if front door is open for more than 25 seconds - automation
- Turn home office lights on/off based on motion detection between certain hours - automation
- Turn kitchen lights on before it gets dark out based on sunset automation
- Send push notifications when packages are delivered via USPS, FedEx, or UPS - automation
- Turn entryway light on when door is opened and turn it off after several minutes - automation
- Turn on kitchen lights when it's dark inside (still needs some work) automation
- Send push notification when there is a new version of Home Assistant released - automation
- Send push notification when Home Assistant starts up - automation
- Turn kitchen lights off at midnight (useful for when away on holiday, etc) - automation
- Send notification via SimplePush when Let's Encrypt Certificate is below 31 days - automation
- Check the issues for anything not working properly in my config or that I plan to implement.