Argo CD - Declarative Continuous Delivery for Kubernetes
What is Argo CD?
Argo CD is a declarative, GitOps continuous delivery tool for Kubernetes.
Why Argo CD?
- Application definitions, configurations, and environments should be declarative and version controlled.
- Application deployment and lifecycle management should be automated, auditable, and easy to understand.
Who uses Argo CD?
Official Argo CD user list
To learn more about Argo CD go to the complete documentation.
Check live demo at https://cd.apps.argoproj.io/.
Contribution, Discussion and Support
You can reach the Argo CD community and developers via the following channels:
Participation in the Argo CD project is governed by the CNCF Code of Conduct
Blogs and Presentations
- Awesome-Argo: A Curated List of Awesome Projects and Resources Related to Argo
- GitOps Without Pipelines With ArgoCD Image Updater
- Combining Argo CD (GitOps), Crossplane (Control Plane), And KubeVela (OAM)
- How to Apply GitOps to Everything - Combining Argo CD and Crossplane
- Couchbase - How To Run a Database Cluster in Kubernetes Using Argo CD
- Automation of Everything - How To Combine Argo Events, Workflows & Pipelines, CD, and Rollouts
- Environments Based On Pull Requests (PRs): Using Argo CD To Apply GitOps Principles On Previews
- Argo CD: Applying GitOps Principles To Manage Production Environment In Kubernetes
- Creating Temporary Preview Environments Based On Pull Requests With Argo CD And Codefresh
Tutorial: Everything You Need To Become A GitOps Ninja 90m tutorial on GitOps and Argo CD.
- Comparison of Argo CD, Spinnaker, Jenkins X, and Tekton
- Simplify and Automate Deployments Using GitOps with IBM Multicloud Manager 3.1.2
- GitOps for Kubeflow using Argo CD
- GitOps Toolsets on Kubernetes with CircleCI and Argo CD
- CI/CD in Light Speed with K8s and Argo CD
Machine Learning as Code. Among other things, describes how Kubeflow uses Argo CD to implement GitOPs for ML
- Argo CD - GitOps Continuous Delivery for Kubernetes
- Introduction to Argo CD : Kubernetes DevOps CI/CD
- GitOps Deployment and Kubernetes - using Argo CD
- Deploy Argo CD with Ingress and TLS in Three Steps: No YAML Yak Shaving Required
- GitOps Continuous Delivery with Argo and Codefresh
- Stay up to date with Argo CD and Renovate
- Setting up Argo CD with Helm
- Applied GitOps with Argo CD
- Solving configuration drift using GitOps with Argo CD
- Decentralized GitOps over environments
- How GitOps and Operators mark the rise of Infrastructure-As-Software