High Speed Priority Queue for C#
- Faster (for path-finding, at least) than any other C# priority queue out there!
- Easy to use
- No dependencies on third-party libraries
- Free for both personal and commercial use
IEnumerable<T> for LINQ support!
- Fully unit-tested
- Has a stable priority queue implementation (ie. if two items are enqueued with the same priority, they'll be dequeued in the same order they were enqueued)
- Takes advantage of the new forced inline support when compiling under .Net 4.5, for even faster speeds
- Published to NuGet - can easily be added to any project
- Should work on .Net versions as old as .Net 2.0
Is this software free?
Yes! See the license page for more details.
This project contains two priority queue implementations - one that's super-fast (without thread-safety, safety checks, etc), and one that's easy/safe to use.
See the Getting Started page, or decide what type of queue you want: