Basic Reinforcement Learning (RL)
This repository aims to provide an introduction series to reinforcement learning (RL) by delivering a walkthough on how to code different RL techniques.
A quick background review of RL is available here.
- Chris Watkins, Learning from Delayed Rewards, Cambridge, 1989 (thesis)
- Awesome Reinforcement Learning repository, https://github.com/aikorea/awesome-rl
- Reinforcement learning CS9417ML, School of Computer Science & Engineering, UNSW Sydney, http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~cs9417ml/RL1/index.html
- Reinforcement learning blog posts, https://studywolf.wordpress.com/2012/11/25/reinforcement-learning-q-learning-and-exploration/
- OpenAI gym docs, https://gym.openai.com/docs
- Vincent Bons implementations, https://gist.github.com/wingedsheep
- David Silver's Deep Reinforcement Learning talk, http://videolectures.net/rldm2015_silver_reinforcement_learning/
- Brockman, G., Cheung, V., Pettersson, L., Schneider, J., Schulman, J., Tang, J., & Zaremba, W. (2016). OpenAI Gym. arXiv preprint arXiv:1606.01540.