Timber - Great Ruby Logging Made Easy
Timber.io is a hosted service for aggregating logs across your entire stack -
any data source.
Unlike traditional logging tools, Timber integrates with language runtimes to automatically
capture in-app context, turning your text-based logs into rich structured events.
Timber integrates with Ruby through this library. And Timber's
rich free-form query tools and
real-time tailing, make drilling down into
important stats easier than ever.
- Simple integration. Exposes the same API as the Ruby Logger.
- Performant, light-weight, and thoughtful design.
- Support for structured logging.
- Support for context.
- Automatic context capturing.
- Integrates with popular 3rd party libraries, such as Rails and Rack.