Small but Powerful and Efficient
TreeFrog Framework is a high-speed and full-stack web application framework
based on C++ and Qt, which supports HTTP and WebSocket protocol. Web
applications can run faster than that of lightweight programming language.
In application development, it provides an O/R mapping system and template
system on an MVC architecture, aims to achieve high productivity through the
policy of convention over configuration.
- High performance - Highly optimized Application server engine of C++
- O/R mapping - Conceals complex and troublesome database accesses
- Template system - ERB-like template engine adopted
- Supports for many DB - MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC, SQLite, Oracle, DB2,
InterBase, MongoDB and Redis.
- WebSocket support - Providing full-duplex communications channels
- Generator - Generates scaffolds and Makefiles automatically
- Supports various response types - JSON, XML and CBOR
- Cross-platform - Windows, macOS, Linux, etc. Write once, compile anywhere.
- OSS - New BSD License
TreeFrog uses the qt qmake build system.
Get additional information:
Discussion group for TreeFrog Framework:
$ docker pull treefrogframework/treefrog
TreeFrog Framework uses the 10gen-supported C driver to communicate with the
MongoDB server. The source code of the driver is included in this package.
See the README also.