This is a LuaJIT binding for the excellent C++ intermediate gui imgui.
Uses cimgui to be the most "up to date" as possible.
- currently this wrapper is based on version [1.82 docking of imgui]
Remember to do a recursive cloning of the repo to pull submodules also.
git clone --recurse-submodules https://github.com/sonoro1234/LuaJIT-ImGui.git
If already cloned and updating do from this repo folder:
git submodule update --init --recursive
- linux cimgui_sdl (for love2d for example) needs:
sudo apt install libsdl2-dev
- run one of the scripts in the build directory from a sibling folder to the repo. If you want to install,
(recomended) add this
-DLUAJIT_BIN="folder where LuaJIT is" to the cmake command.
- make (or make install).
- If you didnt install in LuaJIT directory, set basedir variable in imgui.lua to the directory libimgui is found.
- Alternatively you can build https://github.com/sonoro1234/anima which includes LuaJIT-ImGui and dependencies.
- if cimgui is updated the binding can be remade with ./lua/build.bat