A simple, cross platform, modularized ecommerce system built on .NET Core
High level architecture
||Linux / MacOS
Online demo (Azure Website)
For testing purpose only
docker run -p 5000:80 simplcommerce/ci-build
Continuous deployment: https://ci.simplcommerce.com
Visual Studio 2019 and SQL Server
Steps to run
- Update the connection string in appsettings.json in SimplCommerce.WebHost
- Build whole solution.
- In Solution Explorer, make sure that SimplCommerce.WebHost is selected as the Startup Project
- Open Package Manager Console Window and make sure that SimplCommerce.WebHost is selected as Default project. Then type "Update-Database" then press "Enter". This action will create database schema.
- In Visual Studio, press "Control + F5".
- The back-office can access via /Admin using the pre-created account: [email protected], 1qazZAQ!
Mac/Linux with PostgreSQL
Steps to run
- Update the connection string in appsettings.json in SimplCommerce.WebHost.
- Run file simpl-build.sh by "sudo ./simpl-build.sh". For ubuntu 18 "sudo bash simpl-build.sh"
- In the terminal, navigate to the "src/SimplCommerce.WebHost" type "dotnet run" and hit "Enter".
- Open browser, open http://localhost:5000. The back-office can access via /Admin using the pre-created account: [email protected], 1qazZAQ!
Technologies and frameworks used:
- ASP.NET MVC Core 5.0
- Entity Framework Core 5.0
- ASP.NET Identity Core 5.0
- Angular 1.6.3
- MediatR 7.0.0 for domain event
How to contribute
- Star this project on GitHub.
- Report bugs or suggest features by create new issues or add comments to issues
- Submit pull requests
- Spread the word by blogging about SimplCommerce or sharing it on social networks
- Donate us
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute.
Love our work and help us continue our activities? [Become a backer]
Become a sponsor and get your logo on our README on Github with a link to your site. [Become a sponsor]
SimplCommerce is licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.