Sign up here for Udemy Course on Machine Learning (Use code DEEPSCHOOL-MARCH to get 85% off course).
- Make Deep Learning easier (minimal code).
- Minimise required mathematics.
- Make it practical (runs on laptops).
- Open Source Deep Learning Learning.
- Grow a collaborating practical community around DL.
- Memes: No seriously. Make DL fun and interactive, this means more Trump tweets.
There's a few ways you can support this initiative:
- Sign up to the Udemy course above.
- Subscribe to our YouTube channel here.
- Star this repository and share it!
The following contents are each contained within a folder:
- Data Science (eg. Pandas)
- Deep Learning (Keras)
- Bayesian Learning (PyMC3)
We run all our notebooks on google colab. In order to do this:
- Get a google account.
- Click on this link to take you to the google Drive folder.
- Go to the DL-Keras folder (or any other topic that you wish to learn).
- Double click on the notebook and click on, 'open with colaboratory' (You need to haved signed into Google for this).
- Click on the 'Runtime' tab at the top and change to python3 and GPU. Now you are all good to go.
First meetup node:
Find the corresponding video tutorial here (not all notebooks have an associated video)
You can ask questions and join the development discussion:
- On the DeepSchool-io Slack channel. Use this link to request an invitation to the channel.