pgRouting - Routing on PostgreSQL
- The master branch has the development of the next micro release
- The develop branch has the development of the next minor/major release
For the complete list of releases go to:
Status of the project can be found here
pgRouting extends the PostGIS/PostgreSQL geospatial database to provide geospatial routing and other network analysis functionality.
This library contains the following features:
- All Pairs Shortest Path Algorithms
- A-star algorithm
- Bi-directional algorithms
- A variety of applications of Dijkstra algorithms
- Cost functions
- With points
- Driving Distance
- Yen's algorithm
- Traveling Sales Person (TSP)
and many more.
The latest documentation: http://docs.pgrouting.org/latest
- C and C++ compilers
- Compiling with Boost 1.56 up to Boost 1.74 requires C++ Compiler with C++03 or C++11 standard support
- Compiling with Boost 1.75 requires C++ Compiler with C++14 standard support
- Postgresql = Supported version by PostgreSQL
- The Boost Graph Library (BGL) >= 1.56
- CMake >= 3.2
- Sphinx >= 1.8
For MinGW on Windows
cmake -G"MSYS Makefiles" ..
Also pre-built Windows binaries can be downloaded from https://postgis.net/windows_downloads
sudo make install
Build with documentation (requires Sphinx)
cmake -DWITH_DOC=ON ..
psql mydatabase -c "CREATE EXTENSION pgrouting CASCADE"
See online documentation: http://docs.pgrouting.org/latest/en/index.html
- Most features are available under GPL-2.0-or-later
- Some Boost extensions are available under Boost license (see LICENSE_1_0.txt)
- Some code contributed by iMaptools.com is available under MIT-X license.