OSSEC v3.6.0 Copyright (C) 2019 Trend Micro Inc.
Information about OSSEC
OSSEC is a full platform to monitor and control your systems. It mixes together
all the aspects of HIDS (host-based intrusion detection), log monitoring and
SIM/SIEM together in a simple, powerful and open source solution.
Visit our website for the latest information. www.ossec.net
The current stable releases are available on the ossec website.
- Releases can be downloaded from: Downloads
- Release documentation is available at: docs
The development version is hosted on GitHub and just a simple git clone away.
File Integrity Monitoring
Help / Support
Join us on slack, ossec.slack.com: Invites to [email protected]
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/BXzM75Xzq7
Credits and Thanks
- OSSEC comes with a modified version of zlib and a small part
of openssl (sha1 and blowfish libraries)
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project
for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit (http://www.openssl.org/)
- This product includes cryptographic software written by Eric
Young ([email protected])
- This product include software developed by the zlib project
(Jean-loup Gailly and Mark Adler)
- This product include software developed by the cJSON project
Atomicorp hosting the annual OSSEC conference. Presentations for the 2019 conference can be found at https://www.atomicorp.com/ossec-con2019/