Organic Maps is a free Android & iOS offline maps app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists. It uses crowd-sourced OpenStreetMap data and is developed with love by MapsWithMe (MapsMe) founders and our community. No ads, no tracking, no data collection, no crapware. Your donations and positive reviews motivate and inspire us, thanks ❤️!
Organic Maps is the ultimate companion app for travelers, tourists, hikers, and cyclists:
- Detailed offline maps with places that don't exist on other maps, thanks to OpenStreetMap
- Cycling routes, hiking trails, and walking paths
- Contour lines, elevation profiles, peaks, and slopes
- Turn-by-turn walking, cycling, and car navigation with voice guidance
- Fast offline search on the map
- Bookmarks export and import in KML/KMZ formats (GPX is planned)
- Dark Mode to protect your eyes
- Countries and regions don't take a lot of space
- Free and open-source
Organic Maps is pure and organic, made with love:
- Respects your privacy
- Saves your battery
- No unexpected mobile data charges
Organic Maps app is free from trackers and other bad stuff:
- No ads
- No tracking
- No data collection
- No phoning home
- No annoying registration
- No mandatory tutorials
- No noisy email spam
- No push notifications
- No crapware
No pesticides Purely organic!
The application is verified by Exodus Privacy Project:
Organic Maps doesn't request excessive permissions to spy on you:
At Organic Maps, we believe that privacy is a fundamental human right:
- Organic Maps is an indie community-driven open-source project
- We protect your privacy from Big Tech's prying eyes
- Stay safe no matter wherever you are
Reject surveillance - embrace your freedom.
Give Organic Maps a try!
Who is paying for the free app?
The app is free for everyone. Please donate to support us!
Mythic Beasts ISP provides us
two virtual servers with 400 TB/month of free bandwidth to help our users with
maps downloads and updates.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See
files for more information.
Please join our beta program, suggest your features, and report bugs:
The Organic Maps community abides by the CNCF code of conduct.