Home Assistant Config by ntalekt
Be sure to ⭐️ my repo so you can keep up to date on the progress!
This is my Home Assistant
configuration which is running on Docker. When starting with home automation I found many well documented configurations and drew inspiration from them in order to achieve my automation goals. I wanted to share my success with the community and hopefully help others on their journey.
Outlets / Switchs
TTS notification when User arrives at specific Zones.
TTS notification when User leaves specific zones which includes travel time home.
TTS notification if the garage door has been open for 30 minutes with no motion in garage.
TTS school bell notification (if remote schooling mode enabled)
TTS test notification
Slack notification when new Home Assistant version is available on PyPI.
Slack notification when critical network devices go offline.
Slack notification if the garage door is left open after we left the house.
Slack notification if the garage door is opened and no one is home.
Slack notification if the garage door has been open for 30 minutes with no motion in garage.
Slack notification test.
Slack when any battery sensor falls below 20%
Slack for a failed login attempt.
Slack if new network device is detected.
- Exterior lights to 100% if Ring Pro Doorbell detects motion or is pressed after 9:00pm.
- Exterior lights back to 35% after 30 minutes after doorbell motion or press.
- Reset/Regroup all Sonos PLAY:1 speakers at 6:00am every morning.
- Group all Sonos' button.
- If motion is detected via BRUH Automation multisensor or Amcrest cameras turn on
input_boolean (used in
binary_sensor for occupancy tracking).
- If no motion is detected after certain period of time turn off
- Run script to collect Cox Internet usage hourly.
- Clean the TTS cache weekly.
- Turn vacation mode on when household is gone for 24 hours.
- Toggle office fan on/off based on occupancy using * Wemo Insight Smart Plug.