MailWatch for MailScanner
MailWatch for MailScanner is a web-based front-end to MailScanner written in PHP, MySQL, Chart.js and and others usefull libraries
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
It comes with a CustomConfig modules for MailScanner which causes MailScanner to log all message data (excluding body text email) to a MySQL database which is then queried by MailWatch for reporting and statistics.
- Displays the inbound/outbound mail queue size (currently for Exim, Postfix or Sendmail), Load Average and Today's Totals for Messages, Spam, Viruses and Blocked Content on each page header.
- Colour-coded display of recently processed mail.
- Drill-down onto each message to see detailed information.
- Quarantine management allows you to release, delete or run SpamAssasin
sa-learn across any quarantined messages.
- Reports with customisable filters and graphs by Chart.js.
- Tools to view Virus Scanner status, MySQL database status and to view the MailScanner configuration files.
- Utilities for Postfix and Sendmail to monitor and display the mail queue sizes and to record and display message relay information.
- Multiple user levels: user, domain and admin that limit the data and features available to each.
- XML-RPC support that allows multiple MailScanner/MailWatch installations to act as one.
- Works with MySQL 5.5+ / MariaDB, PHP 5.4 to PHP 7, and have been tested on most popular Linux distributions (Debian/Ubuntu, CentOS and RedHat).
Developed with the help of
- eFa - email Filter appliance
- MaxMind GeoIP
- Pear Mail
- Pear Pager
- Requests for PHP