Re:Backlogs is an Open Source project management tool.
It aims to be simple and easy to use Backlogs.
About this project
Similar Project or Software
What is Backlog(s)
The basic philosophy is based on redmine_backlogs.
There are several terms related to Backlogs.
- A place to store stories
- Story will be added without being bound by existing Sprint.
- Basic unit that digests a story within a set period. Generally, it is separated by 2 weeks.
- Add Story to Sprint from Backlogs and plan
- Represents the specific granularity to accomplish something
- When using for software development, it is basic to write in the form of “can do”
- For example, if you add a login function to a web application and implement a function that allows you to add comments, create the following story
- Log in to the application
- You can add comments as a logged-in user
- 1 Create multiple items in Story.
- Here are the specific tasks to complete the story
- For example, the following tasks can be considered to complete the above-mentioned story of “Login to application”.
- Code Review & Feedback
The original meaning of Re: means “reply” in email,
It also includes the meaning of again, which is part of the prefix re-.
I hope that the project management using Backlogs will spread again.
git clone https://github.com/kaishuu0123/rebacklogs
docker-compose up -d
kaishuu0123 is Japanese, but just started learning English.
You can write issues and PRs in English or Japanese.
If you want to add a large feature, etc., it will be smooth if you create issue first and then discussion.
Even if a big PR is suddenly thrown, it may be rejected at the concept stage.
bundle install --path=vendor/bundle
bundle exec rails db:create db:migrate
# another window
# main window
There are several.
- Of course I want to create easy-to-use Backlogs
- Aim to provide comprehensive OSS including document sites
- I want to make my portfolio
- To reflect the know-how accumulated so far in Re:Backlogs
- I want to create a not SPA service using webpacker
- Use an existing session mechanism that does not use JWT, and prepare an environment for developing modern front ends.