"A Photo Manager" with "A Photo Map", AndroFotoFinder
Enhanced, privacy aware Android Gallery App to manage local photos:
- Free, opensource, no adds, no user tracking, available on f-droid
Translations: ar, de, en, it, fr, ja, nl, pl, pt, ro, ru tr, uk, zh-CN, zh-TW
geotagging with map,
Virtual Albums filesystem-folder indepenant,
- Filemanagement: copy, move, rename, delete, send, Incremental Photo Backup, ... .
Edit exif metadata: date, title, description, tags(keywords), geo, rating, ....
- management: on-move automatically rename photo-files and/or add photo properties(exif),
- Can handle big image collections (20000+ images in 1000+ folders).
- Small memory footprint (1.5 MB), Works on old low-memory android 4.0 devices
- available in many languages
- Extended photo media scanner for Exif, IPTC, XMP
- can hide photos from other gallery-apps/image-pickers.
Vault mode: If enabled unwanted photos cannot be seen.
- photos are kept on local device. No upload to third party.
- no adds, no usertracking, free open source, available on f-droid
Required Android Permissions:
- INTERNET: to download map data from Open Streetmap Server
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE and ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: to find out if wifi/internet is online to start downloaded geodata
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE to cache downloaded map data in local file system and to do file operations with the photos
- READ_LOGS to read and save potential crash-logs to a textfile.
DISCLAIMER Be cautious if you download "A Photo Manager" where the apk size is bigger than 1.5 Megabytes:
... features more detailed
Help wanted for further Translations
Current Project Status
- Current release
- Current development version
Table of Contents
Contributing and Bugreports
Feedback, translation and contributions are welcomed.
If you like this app please consider to donating to https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Donations .
Since android-developping is a hobby (and an education tool) i donot want any
money for my apps so donation should go to projects i benefit from.