For some users I write a cli to generate vim configuration called Jarvim
- Minimalistic good looks inspired by modern editors.
- A modular architecture for a more organized Neovim configuration.
- Automatic indentation detection and editorconfig integration. Let someone else argue about tabs vs spaces.
- Fast search (and replace) utilities, powered by ripgrep and
- A combining vim and emacs keybinding scheme, centered around leader and localleader prefix keys (SPC and ;, by default).
- Full Lsp support by coc.nvim
- Fast startup less than 80ms with 60+ plugins and a declarative plugin management powered by
- Beautiful statusline
- Interactive shell installation language support
git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/hardcoreplayers/ThinkVim.git ~/.config/nvim
Check the thinkvim wiki page or docs folder.
- ask on
Do you like ThinkVim? keep it alive by donating funds 😘!
Credits & Contribution