DevHub: GitHub Notifications & Activities on your Desktop
Android, iOS, Web & Desktop with 95%+ code sharing between them
thanks to React Native + React Native Web
DevHub is a mobile and desktop app to help you manage GitHub Notifications and stay on top of repository activities. Save custom searches, apply filters and don't miss anything important.
- [x] Multi-column layout: See at a quick glance everything that is going on (like TweetDeck!);
- [x] Filters: Apply different filters to each column, save your custom searches to make your life easier;
- [x] Inbox Zero: Mark columns as done and gain peace of mind;
- [x] Notifications manager: See all the relevant information before opening the notification, like comment content, issue/pull request status, release description, etc.;
- [x] Repository watcher: Keep up to date with repositories' activities without using the
watch feature so your notifications don't get cluttered;
- [x] User stalking: Follow user activities without using the
follow button; see activities that GitHub doesn't show on your feed, like their issue comments and pushed commits;
- [x] Home/Dashboard: See yours or other users' home screen (a.k.a. GitHub Dashboard), a great way to discover interesting repositories;
- [x] Save for later: Save any activity or notification for later, so you don't forget to get back to them;
- [x] Keyboard shortcuts: Do anything using only the keyboard (press Shift+? in the web or desktop app to see all available shortcuts);
- [x] Theme support: Choose between 6 light or dark themes; Automatically detect system preference;
- [x] And more!: Desktop apps, native mobile apps, open source, modern tech stack, ...
- [ ] Issues/PR management: Manage all issues and PRs, filter the ones related to you, take actions, etc. (vote: #110);
- [ ] Trending: New column type to show Trending repositories (vote: #48);
- [ ] Push notifications: Enable push notifications for your filtered columns on mobile and/or desktop (vote: #51);
- [ ] Drag & Drop: Allow moving columns using drag&drop (vote: #42)
- [ ] GitHub Enterprise: Support for self hosted GitHubs on local networks (vote: #165)
Which one do you want first? Any other recommendations? Search for existing feature requests and add a 👍 reaction on them, or create a new one. Feel free to ping me (@brunolemos) if you feel it's something important.
Thank you to all our backers! 🙏 [Become a backer]
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. [Become a sponsor]
Follow me on Twitter: @brunolemos
Donate to me: Patreon | Crypto
Donate to DevHub: OpenCollective | Crypto
Copyright (c) 2019 Bruno Lemos.
This project is provided as is without any warranties. Use at your own risk.