IP-Biter - Framework
The Hacker-friendly Tracking Framework
IP-Biter is an open source, easy to deploy, tracking framework that generate high configurables and uniques tracking images and links
to embed in e-mails, sites or chat systems and visualize, in an hacker-friendly dashboard, high detailed reports of the tracked users
who visualize the image or open the links.
- Very high configurable tracking image generation
- Tracking links generation
- Tracking hidden and not recognizable from the target point of view
- Integrated Dashboard
- Self-tracking prevention
- Possibility to stop and start the tracking at any time
- Possibility to hide the Dashboard and protect its access with a password
- Live tracking reports from the Dashboard
- Tracking reports live delivered to a configurable mail address
- Different IP analysis services
- User-Agent analysis service
- Integrate URL shortening service
- AllInOne PHP file
- No need for a Database
- Open Source
...and many many more!
Give it a try!
- Copy ipb.php in your PHP server and optionally create a .htaccess file as described in the next security notes
- Some configurable parameters are available in the firsts uncommented PHP lines of the ipb.php file, identified by the comment "START CONFIGURATION SECTION"
Access the Dashboard
- Access the dashboard through ipb.php?op=$dashboardPage (replacing $dashboardPage with its effective value)
- $dashboardPage is the PHP variable defined in the "START CONFIGURATION SECTION" of the ipb.php file. The default value is "dashboard" so the default URL is
- If the PHP variable $dashboardPage is empty you can access the dashboard through the URL
- If the PHP variable $dashboardPageSecret is not empty then a login page will appear, asking for the $dashboardPageSecret value
Create a new configuration
- When the dashboard is opened without parameters, a new configuration is created
- Another empty new configuration can be generate clicking the "New" button
- Configure the tracking image and the advanced setting if needed
- It is possible to left the original image url empty. In this case an empty image will be used.
- Add tracking links if needed
- It is possible to left the original link empty. In this case the link will generate a 404 page.
- Save the configuration
- Distribute the generated image or the links to start the tracking
- You can click the copy button and paste in a html rich email editor like gmail
- NOTE: If you try to open the generated image or links but have in the same browser the dashboard page opened and loaded, your request will not be tracked (self-tracking prevention feature)
Load an existing configuration
- When the dashboard is opened with the parameter "uuid", the associated configuration is loaded
- Another configuration can be loaded pasting the "Track UUID" in the dashboard relative field and clicking the "Load" button
- The reports will be automatically visualized in the "Tracking Reports" section of the dashboard
- Change the folders name and the dashboard page in the configuration section in order to improve the security
- Add the following lines to the .htaccess file in order to deny the access to the "configs" and "reports" folders:
RewriteRule ^(configs/|reports/|error.log) - [F]
Have a look at the DEMO
Support Me <3