About Craft CMS
Craft is a flexible, user-friendly CMS for creating custom digital experiences on the web and beyond.
- An intuitive, user-friendly control panel for content creation and administrative tasks.
- A clean-slate approach to content modeling that doesnt make any assumptions about the content you need to manage.
- An auto-generated GraphQL API that can be consumed for building headless applications.
- A fast and flexible templating system based on Twig for building traditional websites.
- A powerful ecommerce platform for building bespoke ecommerce experiences.
- A built-in Plugin Store with hundreds of free and commercial plugins.
- A robust framework for module and plugin development.
- An active, vibrant community.
You can learn more about it at craftcms.com, and documentation is available at craftcms.com/docs.
Craft is a self-hosted PHP application. It can connect to MySQL and PostgreSQL for content storage. See Server Requirements for more details.