Cayley is an open-source database for Linked Data. It is inspired by the graph database behind Google's Knowledge Graph (formerly Freebase).
- Built-in query editor, visualizer and REPL
- Multiple query languages:
- Modular: easy to connect to your favorite programming languages and back-end stores
- Production ready: well tested and used by various companies for their production workloads
- Fast: optimized specifically for usage in applications
Rough performance testing shows that, on 2014 consumer hardware and an average disk, 134m quads in LevelDB is no problem and a multi-hop intersection query -- films starring X and Y -- takes ~150ms.