PiBar for macOS
PiBar gives you all the tools you need to manage your Pi-hole(s) right from your macOS menu bar.
- Display DNS query stats in your macOS menu bar
- Supports multiple Pi-holes (inc. quadruple failover setups!)
- Toggle your Pi-hole(s) on/off from the menu or anywhere via ⌘⌥⇧P
- Displays warnings if any or all of your Pi-holes are inaccessible or disabled
- No capital "h" in the word "hole" in the app or in the code
- Beautiful app icon
- Totally FOSS
- Supports macOS 10.12 (Sierra) and later
- Launch PiBar
- Click on the PiBar icon in your menu bar and go to Preferences
- Click Add to add your Pi-hole details
- Click Test, if the test is successful, click Save & Close
- Add more Pi-holes if you have them :)
- Adjust your menu bar display preferences
- Close the Preferences window and enjoy!
Like PiBar a lot?
- Feel free to post an issue if you need help or have a feature suggestion. Dream big!
- There's a subreddit over at /r/PiBar if you want to talk about PiBar with the community. I'll also be posting news about updates and possible beta tests over there, so you should join if that sounds up your alley!
- You can also write to me on Twitter @amiantos
- PiBar was built by Brad Root
- PiBar's wonderful icon was designed by Jozef Bañuelos
- Pi-hole® is a registered trademark of Pi-hole LLC.
- PiBar is an independent project and is not directly affiliated with Pi-hole LLC or the Pi-hole community.