English | 简体中文
Waterdrop is a high performance micro-service framework based on gin and grpc. Waterdrop comes from (The Three Body Problem).
- HTTP Server: Based on gin and can reuse all its features
- RPC Server: Based on the official gRPC-go and use ETCD for service registration and discovery,
default load balancing policy is roundrobin
- Conf: Support YAML, TOML, JSON and other extensions, default TOML parsing, user can decide whether or not to
watch the config file changes for hot reload configuration
- Database: Integrated MySQL, Redis
- Log: Based on Zap encapsulation
- Trace: Integrate Opentracing access and use jaeger to record trace records
- Distribute Lock: distributed Lock is implemented based on Redis and ETCD.
The former is suitable for final consistent business locks, while the latter is suitable for strongly consistent business locks
- Stats: Metrics & Profile for service operation
- Broker: Support RocketMQ and Kafka.
- Utils: Helper class function
- Registry: Service Registry discovery, etcd is the default service discovery component
- Status: Global error handling for error conversion between HTTP/RPC
- Dashboard: Build metrics dashboard based on Grafana, to be implemented
- Breaker: Support alibaba sentinel,
google sre breaker
- Middlewares & Interceptors: HTTP/RPC Server common middleware, such as token bucket/leaky bucket flow limiting,
request signature, etc., to be implemented
go get github.com/UnderTreeTech/waterdrop
Contributions are always welcomed! You can start with the issues labeled with bug or feature.