Mango is an Android application for Dribbble. Inspired by Resplash, Plaid and Protein.
- Kotlin and RxKotlin: Yes, fully written in Kotlin.
- MVP architecture: Whole project is built on MVP architecture.
- Material Design: Trying my best.
- Deep link: Yes. Using DeepLinkDispatch from Airbnb.
- App shortcuts: Supporting devices running Android 7.1+.
- Usage of several awesome libraries: Anko common for simplified intents, Flexbox layout for smart and elegant layout, Glide for image loading, Gson for serialization&deserialization, Retrofit for HTTP requests, Room for data persistence.
Open the Project in Android Studio
git clone https://github.com/TonnyL/Mango.git
Mango/ directory in Android Studio.
- Update the Android Studio to latest version.
- Update the Kotlin to latest version.
- Try to clean the project and rebuild it.
- If none of the solutions above, file an issue or email me.
You need to register your application at Dribbble Developer Center. You can find information about how to gain access via the relevant links.
When you obtain the keys, you need to place them into the
CLIENT_ID=YOUR CLIENT ID
CLIENT_SECRET=YOUR CLIENT SECRET
VERIFICATION_TOKEN=YOUR VERIFICATION TOKEN
mango.properties file is not committed to git, so you need to create it manually.
As for Callback URL, you need to define your own url and then modify relative constants in ApiConstants.kt.
Discussions and pull requests are welcomed. The GitHub Contributors Page has an entry in the App.
Mango is under an MIT license. See the LICENSE for more information.