Scroll down for install instructions!
- [x] Clickable buttons!
- [x] Make and manage multiple presences
- [x] Clean and lightweight UI
- [x] Clear instructions
- [x] Optional timer
- [x] Custom, simplified developer portal
- [x] Easy installers for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- [x] Export presences and share with friends
- [x] Multiple themes
- [x] Cross-platform system tray support
- [x] Auto-update
- [x] Pywal support
- [x] AUR Package
- [x] CLI support
- [x] Autostart
- [ ] Code signing on Windows (soon)
- [ ] Translations (soon)
- [ ] Hotkeys (soon)
- [ ] Online sharing (future)
- Download the exe, click More Info > Run Anyway > Open Discord RPC Maker from the desktop shortcut or start menu
- Download & mount the dmg, drag Discord RPC Maker into the Applications folder > Double click on Applications folder > Right click Discord RPC Maker > Open > Open
yay -S discordrpcmaker (replace
yay with your AUR helper of choice).
sudo apt install /path/to/discordrpcmaker-linux.deb or open with GDebi/Eddy.
sudo rpm -i /path/to/discordrpcmaker-linux.rpm (does not support openSUSE).
tar -xvf /path/to/discordrpcmaker-linux.tar.gz > Run:
discordrpcmaker-2.1.1/discordrpcmaker; To install,
mv ./discordrpcmaker-2.1.1 /bin/drpcm && ln -s /bin/drpcm/discordrpcmaker /bin/discordrpcmaker, and run
Don't do this unless you intend to modify the code!
- Install NodeJS/NPM, Yarn, & Electron
git clone https://github.com/thatonecalculator/discordrpcmaker && cd discordrpcmaker && yarn install && npm run start
You can to get your name here!
We're trying to raise $150 to pay for online services for the next update and code signing!
Still need help, or just want to chat?
Open a new issue here or join the Discord!
Made by ThatOneCalculator and KraXen72. Not officially affiliated with Discord. Thank you discord.js, electron-builder, fosscord-ui, and all our lovely stargazers, helpers, translators, and users for making this project possible. Full credits are in the Instructions & Info menu in the program.