An open source platform for developing always-on, voice-controlled applications.
Based on the previous work of
Key Features •
Sponsor Naomi •
- Control Anything
- Use your voice to ask for information, update social networks, control your home, and more.
- Always Listening
- Naomi is always on, always listening for commands, and you can speak from feet away.
- 100% Open Source
- Build it yourself with off-the-shelf hardware, and use our documentation to write your own modules.
- Cross Platform Coming Soon
- Raspberry Pi and Linux currently.
- Thorough Documentation
- Documentation is kept up to date.
All the documentation is available on our website!
You can download the latest version of Naomi from our website.
Please make sure to read the Contributing Guide before making a pull request.
Thank you to all the people who already contributed to Naomi!
Naomi is an MIT-licensed open source project with its ongoing development made possible entirely by the support of these awesome backers. If you'd like to join them, please consider:
This software uses code from the initial Jasper Project & the Jasper2fork.