Ashtech-Personal AI Voice Assistant.
A voice assistant is a digital assistant that uses voice recognition, speech synthesis, and natural language processing (NLP) to provide a service through a particular application.
Features in AshTech
AshTech is a Personal Artificial Intelligence voice assistant used to predict the basic functions like,
- Opening websites like Wikipedia, Stack Overflow, Github etc.
- Capturing images.
- Predicts time, date, weather report etc.
- Search Videos on Youtube
- Open any Operating System files like MS-Word, MS-Excel, Notepad, etc
- Say Jokes 😁
- Help in Shopping
- Find out Jobs
- Search Wikipedia
- Find Courses
- Track COVID-19
- Password Protected
Follow these algorithms to contribute to the AshTech repository
- Fork this repository
- Select your comfortable issues given in issues feature click here to see the issues.
- Read the Code of Conduct .
- Try to solve the mentioned issues and make a pull request by using branch folder 🌿 .
- Stricly maintain the clear commit name and message.
- Strictly maintain the decorum of this repository ❤
Feel free to file a new issue with a respective title and description on the AshTech- AI Personal Voice Assistant. If you already found a solution to your problem, I would love to review your pull request!
- You should install python version 3.7
- import all modules required for the project using this command
pip install <module name>
Installation and Contribution
- Clone the repository
- Check the status of your file
3.For using VScode for editing your files
$git code .
- To directly add your files to github
$git add .
- After writing your code commit your changes
$git commit -m <message>
- To pull your code to reposoitory
$git push origin master
Thats all about installation and version control with Git
👏 And it's done!
Feel free to mail me for any doubts/query
✉️ [email protected]
❤️ Project Admin
Thanks goes to these wonderful people ✨✨:
MIT © Ashwin Kumar R