ShadowsocksX-NG with SSR support.
It's hard to maintain the original implement. There are too many unused code in it.
It also embed ss-local source. It's crazy to maintain depandences of ss-local.
So it's hard to update ss-local version.
Now I just copy the ss-local from home brew. Run ss-local executable as a Launch Agent in background.
Serve pac js file as a file url. So there are only some souce code related to GUI left.
Then I rewrite the GUI code by swift.
- Xcode 11.1+
- cocoapod 1.8.4+
- SSR features!
- Ability to check update from GitHub.
- White domain list & white IP list
- Use ss-local from shadowsocksr-libev 2.5.6
- Ability to update PAC by download GFW List from GitHub. (You can even customize your list)
- Ability to update ACL white list from GutHub. (You can even customize your list)
- Show QRCode for current server profile.
- Scan QRCode from screen.
- Import config.json to config all your servers (SSR-C# password protect not supported yet)
- Auto launch at login.
- User rules for PAC.
- Support for OTA is removed
- An advance preferences panel to configure:
- Local socks5 listen address.
- Local socks5 listen port.
- Local socks5 timeout.
- If enable UDP relay.
- GFW List url.
- ACL White List url.
- ACL GFW list and proxy bach CHN list.
- Manual spesify network service profiles which would be configure the proxy.
- Could reorder shadowsocks profiles by drag & drop in servers preferences panel.
- Auto check update (unable to auto download)
Different from orignal ShadowsocksX
Run ss-local as backgroud service through launchd, not in app process.
So after you quit the app, the ss-local maybe is still running.
Add a manual mode which won't configure the system proxy settings.
Then you could configure your apps to use socks5 proxy manual.
Contributions must be available on a separately named branch based on the latest version of the main branch develop.
The project is released under the terms of GPLv3.