Vue tooling for VS Code.
vls: Vue Language Server
vti: Vetur Terminal Interface
🎉 VueConf 2017 Slide & Video 🎉
I quit my job to travel nomadically, to work on Open Source and to conduct independent study/research.
Vetur is my main focus in Open Source. Your help will alleviate my financial burden and allow me to spend more time working on Vetur. Thank you 🙏
Thanks to the following companies for supporting Vetur's development:
Request and perform code reviews from inside your IDE. Review any code, even if it's a work-in-progress that hasn't been committed yet, and use jump-to-definition, your favorite keybindings, and other IDE tools.
Try it free.
- Linting / Error Checking
- Auto Completion
Component Data: auto-completion and hover-information for popular Vue frameworks and your own custom components
Experimental Interpolation Features: auto-completion, hover information and type-checking in Vue template
VTI: Surface template type-checking errors on CLI
- Install Vetur.
- Try it with Veturpack.
- Refer to setup page for setting up.
- Refer to each feature's own page for setting up specific features.
- No multi root suppport yet (#424)
- Cannot handle tsconfig from non-top-level folder (#815)
- You can restart Vue language service when Vetur slow (#2192)
MIT © Pine Wu