What is the Pluto?
This is a POC of how to build an application using .NET Core (Backend) and React (Frontend), appling DDD, CQRS and Event Sourcing.
The project is open-source to help the community to study and set a baseline to develop their projects. It contains:
- POC of e-commerce interations
- JWT authentication
- React SPA in the Frontend
- SQL Server with Entity Framework
- RESTFull API with an ASP.NET Core WebAPI
- Swagger UI
- .NET Core Native DI
This project is under construction
Give a Star! ⭐️
If you enjoy the project, or it help you someway, please give a star!!!
How to use:
- You will need VS Code ou Visual Studio 2017 (or higher)
- Also install .NET Core SDK (2.2 or higher).
- This project runs on Windows, Linux or MacOS
To know more about how to setup your enviroment visit the Microsoft .NET Download Guide
- Domain Driven Design (Layers and Domain Model Pattern)
- Event Sourcing
- Domain Events
- Domain Notification
- Architecture based on responsibility separation concerns, SOLID and Clean Code.
- Unit of Work
- Generic Repository
Pluto developed by Eduardo Spaki, the Enterprise Architect of Code21 under the MIT license.