The Multi-Tool Web Vulnerability Scanner
:red_square: RapidScan v1.2 -
RapidScan has been ported to Python3 i.e. v1.2. The Python2.7 codebase is available on v1.1 releases section. Download and use it if you still haven't upgraded to Python 3. Kindly note that the v1.1 (Python2.7) will not be enhanced further.
It is quite a fuss for a pentester to perform binge-tool-scanning (running security scanning tools one after the other) sans automation. Unless you are a pro at automating stuff, it is a herculean task to perform binge-scan for each and every engagement. The ultimate goal of this program is to solve this problem through automation; viz. running multiple scanning tools to discover vulnerabilities, effectively judge false-positives, collectively correlate results and saves precious time; all these under one roof.
executes a multitude of security scanning tools, does other custom coded checks and prints the results spontaneously.
- some of the tools include
nmap, dnsrecon, wafw00f, uniscan, sslyze, fierce, lbd, theharvester, amass, nikto etc executes under one entity.
- saves a lot of time, indeed a lot time!.
checks for same vulnerabilities with multiple tools to help you zero-in on false positives effectively.
- extremely light-weight and not process intensive.
legends to help you understand which tests may take longer time, so you can
Ctrl+C to skip if needed.
association with OWASP Top 10 & CWE 25 on the list of vulnerabilities discovered. (under development)
critical, high, medium, low and informational classification of vulnerabilities.
vulnerability definitions guides you what the vulnerability actually is and the threat it can pose.
remediation tells you how to plug/fix the found vulnerability.
executive summary gives you an overall context of the scan performed with critical, high, low and informational issues discovered.
artificial intelligence to deploy tools automatically depending upon the issues found. for eg; automates the launch of
plecost tools when a wordpress installation is found. (under development)
detailed comprehensive report in a portable document format (*.pdf) with complete details of the scans and tools used. (under development)
on the run metasploit auxilliary modules to discover more vulnerabilities. (under development)
- program is still under development, works and currently supports 80 vulnerability tests.
- parallel processing is not yet implemented, may be coded as more tests gets introduced.
- ✔️ DNS/HTTP Load Balancers & Web Application Firewalls.
- ✔️ Checks for Joomla, WordPress and Drupal
- ✔️ SSL related Vulnerabilities (HEARTBLEED, FREAK, POODLE, CCS Injection, LOGJAM, OCSP Stapling).
- ✔️ Commonly Opened Ports.
- ✔️ DNS Zone Transfers using multiple tools (Fierce, DNSWalk, DNSRecon, DNSEnum).
- ✔️ Sub-Domains Brute Forcing (DNSMap, amass, nikto)
- ✔️ Open Directory/File Brute Forcing.
- ✔️ Shallow XSS, SQLi and BSQLi Banners.
- ✔️ Slow-Loris DoS Attack, LFI (Local File Inclusion), RFI (Remote File Inclusion) & RCE (Remote Code Execution).
- & more coming up...
- Python 3
- Kali OS (Preferred, as it is shipped with almost all the tools)
- Tested with Parrot & Ubuntu Operating Systems.
python3 rapidscan.py example.com
To run a scan for
example.com the command below has to be run. After completion reports can be found in the current path under
docker run -t --rm -v $(pwd)/reports:/reports kanolato/rapidscan example.com