Luna - npm management through a modern UI. Built with Electron 🌺
npm desktop manager for handling npm dependencies. Supported platforms: OS X Windows and Linux.
Luna was created with main purpose to provide a flexible and modern UI for npm dependencies management. You can install, update and uninstall packages using a user interface build on latest web technologies.
- Manage global and local packages
- Search for new packages
- Install packages
- Update packages
- Uninstall packages
- Filter packages by name, group and outdated
- Preview package details (versions, statistics, dependencies and more)
- Get notifications for missing dependencies or extraneous packages
How it works
The Renderer Process architecture:
- Action (Event) driven nature
- The IO Management, Business Logic Management and Predictable Application State Management processors (middlewares)
are subscribers of the application action stream.
- The IO Management and Business Logic Management are consumers and producers of actions.
- The Predictable State Management is just a consumer of actions
- The views are listeners of the predictable state and they are re rendered whenever the predictable state changes
and they produce actions upon the user interaction (clicks)
Install application's dependencies:
Start the application
Start the development server and run the application in development mode:
npm run dev
All binaries of the latest version are uploaded to the releases
Material-UI - 🛠️ - 🐙 - React components that implement Google's Material Design.
GreeceJS meetup presentation
You can view my presentation in the GreeceJS meetup at http://bit.ly/2RES3AN
Contributing and Issues
Contributions, issues and feature requests are welcome.
Feel free to check issues page.
Pull requests are always welcome. 💪
Be sure to merge the latest from "upstream" before making a pull request. 🙏
Copyright © 2020 rvpanoz. This project is GPL-3.0 licensed.
In memory of my friend luna ❤️