Table of Contents
What kind of site/playlist can I add?
- Any website (free or paid) that provides programming courses.
- Any Youtube's playlist or channel that can be categorized as a programming course.
- Any book (free or paid) with programming subject.
- Any blog that posts any sort of relevant programming content.
Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Please, ensure to add the suggestions in alphabetical order
- For Websites: Use the following format:
- For Youtube Playlist: Use the following format:
[Channel Name - Playlist Name](playlist's link)
- For Youtube Channel: Use the following format:
[Channel Name](channel's link)
- For Books: Use the following format:
[Book Name](book's link)
- For Blogs: Use the following format:
[Blog Name](blog's link)
- New categories or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome.
English is the main language, if you wanna add content in other language, just follow the same rules above adding the respective flag of the content's language.
You can get the flag's emoji code here
Thank you for your suggestions!
Design Patterns in Object Oriented Programming
Ruby on Rails