GEMMI can help if you work with:
- macromolecular models (from mmCIF, PDB and mmJSON files),
- refinement restraints (CIF files),
- crystallographic reflections (from MTZ and SF-mmCIF files),
- electron density maps (MRC/CCP4 files),
- crystallographic symmetries,
- or if you just read and write CIF/STAR files (where C=Crystallographic).
GEMMI is a header-only C++11 library accompanied by:
- command-line tools,
- Python bindings (CPython 2 and 3, PyPy),
- Fortran 2003+ interface (in progress),
- WebAssembly ports (see here and
- and little data viz projects.
GEMMI is an open-source project of CCP4
and Global Phasing Ltd,
two major providers of software for macromolecular crystallography.
License: MPLv2, or (at your option) LGPLv3.
© 2017-2021 Global Phasing Ltd.