Welcome to the ButeSniffing_Ficher, a multiplatform python hacking tool in a menu style.
Launch the program by the command line by
depending on your python installation you may need to specify the python version.
For example for a 3.6 version:
It allows you do to:
- Zip-file Bruteforce
- Website attacks
- Information gathering
- Web Server Bruteforcing
The program has been developed using python3.6. However no issue should occur with older 3. versions.
Automatically checks for the presence of the required libraries and installs them if you consent it. If you don't consent it, it shows you the command to perform the installation of the libraries. The libraries to install are read from the Setup/requirements.txt file.
Libraries to install:
Hirerchy of the project:
- Logs - exceptions logs
- main.txt - exceptions raised from main.py
- controller.txt - exceptions raised from controller.py
- setup.py - sets the python version, the menus to show, the unix-windows commands generalisation and Proxychains and Tor settings
- check.py - checks on the required libraries
- server.config - constant to set if using localhost (choose between MAMP , XAMPP aphache servers and apache2 server)
- menus.txt - file from which the menus are read. Edit here to add/remove menus
- menu.py - python file to extract the menus into dictionaries from the 'menu.txt' file
- includes.py - some functions used by the modules
- modules - objects for the controller (navigator between menus) and the attacks. Edit here to add/remove features. Each attack should be a class with a run method to be reached by the core class.
- data - Where the cloned pages and the found credentials are stored - the relative directories will be created. A password list is also found in the BruteForce subdirectory.
- Server - code to put in the index.php file on the server for the fishing
You can add more menus by updating the file Setup/menus.txt - RESPECT THE FORMAT!!
You can add the corresponding features by updating the modules/Attack directory adding the file with the corresposiding non-spaced name and the non-spaced uppersized first letter class name.
Example - add an Exploit
Add "Exploit Name" in the Setup/menu.txt file, create the exploitName.py file in the modules/Attack directory and implement the ExplotName class containing a run() method.
Proxychains and Tor
Proxychains and Tor are supported for Linux platforms. Edit the settings in the Setup/setup.py file
Issues and Improvements
- Functionalities can be added adding 'menus' in the Setup/menus.txt file, modules in the modules directories and functions in the Includes/includes.py file.
- The server settings may be improved, the goal would be to make the fishing attack available using the default web server of a system
- In the fishing attack the python program waits for a tmp.txt file to be created by the php code, then deletes it. The process has to be slowed down for the python program to grab the tmp.txt file.
Reference for the web page bruteforcing: https://awesomeopensource.com/project/IAmBlackHacker/Facebook-BruteForce