In-browser secure peer-to-peer filetransfer in three simple steps:
- Select the file you want to send.
- Open the generated link on other PCs.
- Download over a direct, authenticated and end-to-end encrypted line.
Thus the file will only be available for download as long as the sender keeps his browser tab open.
- [x] Data is sent directly peer-to-peer.
- [x] Data is transferred using end-to-end encryption (due to WebRTC).
- [x] The messages that are relayed by a server to initiate the p2p WebRTC connections are encrypted (to protect against IP leakages and man-in-the-middle attacks while initiating WebRTC).
A hosted instance of Peertransfer is available at https://perguth.github.io/peertransfer/
git clone https://github.com/pguth/peertransfer.git
# You can also set HUB_URLS to a comma separated list of `signalhub` URLs